The Process Integration Engineer will contribute to design, develop, and qualify semiconductor wafer fabrication processes. S/he leads the activities to improve current process modules working with internal and external partners with the aim to address process technology gaps through the design of critical experiments, data analysis.
The Process Integration Engineer performs and coordinates physical, electrical, and optical characterization activities on semiconductor devices. S/he coordinates activities to initiate R&D test vehicles for future technology development.
S/he assists in the transfer of a new technology and the new products from R&D to manufacturing and contribute towards ensuring successful production ramp & qualification.
• Engineering or Physics Master’s degree
• Fluent in English (at least B2)
• Good knowledge of semiconductor Devices physics
• Good knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing processes
• Knowledge of semiconductor yield analysis and data mining is a plus
• Knowledge of statistical design of experiment
• Knowledge of semiconductor product life cycle
• Project management experience is a plus
The following soft skills are required:
• Ability in the accurate analysis and interpretation of data, as well as in making decisions guided by data
• Technical problem solving
• Technical writing skills
• Organization and planning ability
• Perseverance in achieving goals
• Communication skills
• Time management
• Cordiality and Interpersonal skills