The Process Integration Engineer is responsible for the introduction of new products and to develop a new technology segment from the planning phase to the qualification and transfer to series production.
S/he, as “Technology and Product Owner”, manages a product across its entire lifetime from concept to end of life.
S/he is the technology point of contact for the dedicated PDK realization, optimization, and utilization.
S/he guarantees that timeline and performance are in line with customer expectations.
A Process Integration Engineer works in strong collaboration with Designers, Process Development Engineers and Fab Engineering, to guarantee process margins, design validation and product quality.
The PIE Engineer leads teams and activities aimed to the continuous improvement of the process flow and Technology performances.
The PIE Engineer works together with other Fab support organizations (e.g. CRM and Planning) to define and support the Technology roadmap and related business.
S/he needs a good level of communication with both Internal and External customers.
- Previous experience in Process Integration in the Power segment
o Power Mosfet
o Previous experience in Silicon Compound based Power devices will be considered as well
- Understanding of manufacturing processes of semiconductors and physics of devices.
- Understanding of electrical and physical design rules
- Understanding of SPC principles and DOE
- Understanding of FMEA and risk management
- Understanding of APQP and NPI methodology
- Knowledge of semiconductor yield analysis, data mining, electrical tests, and wafer level reliability.
- Ability in the accurate analysis and interpretation of data, as well as in making decisions guided by data
- Project management.
- Technical problem solving
- Fluent English
- Strong teamwork attitude
- Strong coaching attitude
- Proactive Time management and strong independence
- Ability to write technical Paper
- Ability to link literature into company business needs
- Quality and Customer oriented